£rd visit here in 3 years, Stayed above the restaurant in small but pleasant double room, lovely view of the course from the window.
We paid £90 a head for dinner bed, breafast and evening meal and 2 rounds of golf.
Great value, lovely food, pleasant bar, Staff so friendly and helpful. The Golf was terrible, but thats because I dont get the time to practice!!!!!!!!
Well worth a trip with "the house in the clouds" next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to one of the East of England's finest golf courses the Thorpeness Golf Resort features a 36 bedroom hotel that sits in between the golf course and the Meare, a man made lake and one of the most iconic views in the area with the house in the clouds a pitching wedge away. The clubhouse is steeped in history with all the competition winners listed over the many years the club has been in existence. However, the hotel isn't just for golfers with the Suffolk Heritage coast boasting many fantastic places to visit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Thorpeness Hotel and Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thorpeness Hotel Aldeburgh
- The Thorpeness Hotel And Golf Club Aldeburgh, Suffolk