Absolutely lovely. Went there last year and the year before. Oh yeah and the year before and the year before. That should say it all but Ill go on. Sea view rooms are brilliant. Great for waking up on a summers morning and see one of the most beautiful beaches in England.
Expensive but worth the money.
Stopped going there now as weve been so many times (because its sooooo lovely) weve done everything.
Id love to return, when i have children to show them such a lovely little town
I reccomend the Sea-View Rooms.
- Also Known As:
- Wentworth Hotel Aldeburgh
- Wentworth Hotel Aldeburgh, Suffolk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wentworth is a country house style hotel right on the seafront in the coastal town of Aldeburgh. It has many seafacing bedrooms and provides the ideal getaway for the discerning couple. Gardens in the summer and cosy fires in the winter provide comfortable places to enjoy the atmosphere of this charming hotel. Couples, families and the business traveller are all welcome at this family owned hotel, now in its 3rd generation of ownership ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Wentworth Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.