The hotel is dated from the 1400's & is on the main street.We had room 8,which is right at the very top of the hotel.The stairs in places are very very steep and I know it is an old property,but we felt some mention should have been made. We had a lovely welcome and were shown to our room.It was a good size,with a comfy bed.We had to ask for a second set of towels and the tv to be re-tuned,but we could not find the phone,which had been removed.All saying that,they could not have been more helpful. There were adequate tea & coffee facilites.The bathroom was lovely,with a good shower and those jets that squirt out all over your body.The towels were a good size and there was dove toiletries too.
The restaurant is part of the Chef Brewer group and represents good value,quality food.The staff were all very nice and we enjoyed our relaxing time there.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde Dog & Partridge Hotel Tutbury
- Ye Olde Dog & Partridge Hotel
- Ye Olde Dog And Partridge
- Ye Olde Dog Partridge
- Ye Olde Dog & Partridge Tutbury, England
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Ye Olde Dog & Partridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.