“Stuffed. Excellent value for money.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #266 of 399 Restaurants in Stoke-on-Trent
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Newly opened
Description: Newly opened
“Stuffed. Excellent value for money.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

We had visited the place on our way back from Alton Towers,
I ordered a 6oz burger, mashed potatoes and some wedges, my partner had a grilled sea bass with corn on the cob and and onion rings we also orderd two kids meals (one of them were free as our food order was over ten pounds)
The meal was excellent very tasty and the portions were very big,even I couldn't finish everything on my plate. The staff are friendly and the service was very good. We will definitely come back when we are in the area again and will recommend to my friend's and family.
Oh and all this came to only 18.35 amazing value and good quality food.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

““Superb””
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

4 of us visited rasoi grill on Saturday 18th august evening for a meal and we couldn't fault it. Excellent value for money, good choice of menu to suit all tastes. The food was well cooked & presented and service was impeccable. There was also a good atmosphere with plenty of room in between the tables so you aren't crushed in & can have a private conversation.coffee was Fantastic(illy coffee best in stoke by a mile)We will be back & can definitely recommend it.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Poor service , even worse food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I visited Rasoi Grill on friday last week (10th August). I have waited until now to write a review as It was such a terrible experience.
I'll start witht the service which was diabolical, one of the staff had to be asked 10 times (im not joking) for a drink order (yes one single drink) because she kept getting it wrong(it was a pint of lager!). The food came in stages and without cutlery and I witnessed several people order and recieve nothing within the 90 mins I was there. One member of staff tried to be helpful and get the place organised but is fighting a losing battle due to the ineptitude of all her collegues.

Now I come to the food wich is an absolute disgrace, the place is advertised as a grill but not one item was grilled. My starter was "chicken wings" (not wings but small drumsticks) which were undercooked and fairly tasteless, little I did I know this would be the highlight of my meal.
I ordered the Rasoi Burger (6oz), it was clearly a cheap flat frozen burger , despite the claims of 100% beef on the menu. It was exactly the same as you would get at a cheap burger van outside the Brittania stadium up the road, and was definitely not "grilled".
I also had the "masala chips", these again were clearly frozen oven chips or similar with a light coating of chilli powder which were luekwarm and tastless. My onion rings were exactly the same - frozen ready made rubbish, Should be trade description case due to the pictures of succulent thick burgers and handmade chips etc. I witnessed 2 seperate people recieve "chicken wraps" completely absent of chicken aswell......OMG!

I have always been able to excuse bad service (sometimes its just a bad day when you go in), but the food quality was so bad I would not return even for a free meal. School dinners were michelin star compared to this.

I beg you to avoid this place.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Great new addition to the brilliant restaurants of Stoke”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Stoke Town Centre has much to offer restaurant users of the area. This is just the latest addition. Newly opened with tasty lunchtime offers and a full grill menu. So far I have only dropped in for coffee but there was great service and lovely [Illy] coffee. Not expensive at all. I am certain that it will take off as have our other two new restaurants. I shall certainly be eating here soon

• Visited July 2012