“my favourite curry” 5 of 5 stars

Description: Takeaway/ cafe style
stoke on trent
“my favourite curry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

This is my favourite no frills curry eatery.i love the chicken mushroom madras and i would highly reccomend curry lovers to ignore the decor and give it a try.I always eat in because there are facilities to do so but my wife wont come because of the external appearance ,I keep telling her shes missing a treat but i cant convince her ! every friend i have taken have agreed with me .Its a great curry!

Visited July 2012

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“My fave take away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

Really tasty authentic indian/pakistani food . Always have take away but you can sit in and eat but can be busy take away .

Visited March 2012
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“BEST CURRY FOR MILES AROUND”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

I was recommended to try their curries by an Indian guy. I love Indian food but NOT 'chicken Tikka Massala' type stuff, I like hot, authentic and unusual food and enjoy experimenting. I go here regularly now and the food is SCRUMPTIOUS. Another reviwer said it was 'oily'....well yes, thats authentic Indian food, there are PLENTY of Indian restaurants around where the sauces are creamy, but not authentic. 'Apna style' is the best to chooose if you like your Indian food to be authentic. The samosas are always nice too. I've never been disappointed yet with the food here and I go regularly now. My only other comment is that from the outside you'd never believe you could get a great curry, and I can't rate the atmosphere because its not really a 'restaurant'...you just eat and go...

• Visited December 2011