“Something different!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Something different!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I visited here with my partner as he loves Japanese food. I too enjoyed the food even tho I am not a great lover. The service was fantastic here and I would visit again as a treat. We both had a bento box which I loved as its got all ur meal in one. We also ordered extra sushi and it was delicious. I would definitely recommend if you like Japanese food

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Good food and nice service with warm welcome smiles, quiet and cosy place to dine. I love the chicken gyoza and shrimp sushi. The edamame was also really fresh and delicious. The roast pork in the udon was delicious as well--the portions were also very generous. Can't wait to go back to try some more.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Nice food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We have been to this place several times over the last few years and every time the food has been good and service has also been good...having spent 6 months in Japan I think this is a good place to eat especially to get more authentic food that is served day to day

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good to see something a bit different in Stoke.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was my second time visiting Miso and, once again, it did not disappoint. I love Japanese food and it's great to see something a bit outside the norm for Stoke.

The menu is reasonably priced and the portion sizes are pretty big. We had a bowl of miso soup each; a teriyaki chicken bento box (a box with chicken, a portion of sticky rice, a sides of cucumber maki rolls and duck gyoza and a small salad) and chicken katsu curry; and a couple of the choices from the sushi menu. All this, plus three drinks, came to about £30.

The interior is well designed, with some nice art work and a Westerner- friendly take on Japanese seating. The atmosphere was a little staid, however, which is mainly due to the fact that it is usually undeservedly quiet - which is a great shame!

I'd definitely recommend Miso, will be going again, and really hope they become as busy as they deserve!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Simple yet delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Having visited this place with expectations, we were not disappointed. Though a bit pricey the food served was of good portions. We can tell by the taste that the ingredients were fresh and the food made to order. We'll definitely visit this place again.

• Visited August 2013