£80 for decent family room and amenities. Incl Breakfast.
Usually in family rooms you'll get a double bed and two sofa or camp beds - but the children had decent bunk beds which is very welcomed. Staff very pleasant in reception and the restaurant - slightly stand offish in the gym.
Pool great for short trip and I enjoyed 10'mins peace in the sauna and steam room.
Will definitely return - we usually stay in the local Premier Inn which is cheaper but this is only £20 more and far more comfortable...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Stoke-on-Trent Moat House Hotel offers comfort and convenience, just 5 miles off the M6 Motorway and within 10 minutes of Stoke's town centre. Ideally placed for a family break, the hotel is close to Alton towers, while Waterworld is within walking distance. Bowling and the cinema can be enjoyed nearby too! As for more relaxing, grown up places of interest, Trentham gardens and a scenic canal can be reached in a matter of minutes! Our onsite leisure club means you can relax without leaving the hotel. And did we mention that this hotel is proud holder of BEST WESTERN's 2010 'Hotel with personality' award? So you'll be sure to receive a warm welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoke on Trent Moat House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Stoke-On-Trent Moat House Hotel Stoke-On-Trent
- Stoke-On-Trent Best Western