We went up to see family, and this is the first time we stayed in this hotel. Plenty of parking,friendly staff and a decent dining room along with a fantastic location made for a great stay. The only strange thing was the bathroom set up, Great shower, nice toilet, but the frosted door that you can't lock, and the sink outside made it a bit wierd. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 119 bedroom $10 million hotel is based within the 650 acre Trentham Estate. Family rooms, access rooms and double rooms are available for all business and leisure guests. All rooms are onsuite with Coffee and Tea making facilities, Hairdryers, Lcd Tv with freeview and air conditioning. Costa Coffe is available within the bar lounge and the Barest restaurant serves great value contemporary food. The Trentham Estate hosts a 60 outlet retail village, Italian Gardens, Garden centre,Monkey Forest, Church, and 650 acres of Woodland walks. Alton Towers , Wedgewood and Waterworld are great family attractions within close proximity to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Stoke - Trentham Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Stoke (Trentham Gardens) Hotel Stoke-On-Trent
- Premier Inn Trentham Gardens