Stayed at Pemier Inn at Trentham Gardens yesr=terday, arrived around lunch time, Dawn receptionist very welcoming, we booked a disabled room, absolutely delighted, on the ground floor very roomy, accessible. Fascilities very good, comfortable clean ccosy room.
Reception area lovely, sit and chill or go out and about. Fabulous shops opposite hotel, restaurants, coffee shops. Massive garden centre housing a vast range of everthing, from clothes to garden furniture, allow your self some time for browsing, realsitic prices too. Our second time here. Bearkfast this morning 100% staff cannot help enough, guests asking about bus routes etc, shopping centres, staff excellent, even provided a map. second to none.!!! Thank you.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Stoke (Trentham Gardens) Hotel
- Premier Inn Stoke (Trentham Gardens) Hotel Stoke-On-Trent
- Premier Inn Stoke
- Premier Inn Trentham Gardens
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 119 bedroom $10 million hotel is based within the 650 acre Trentham Estate. Family rooms, access rooms and double rooms are available for all business and leisure guests. All rooms are onsuite with Coffee and Tea making facilities, Hairdryers, Lcd Tv with freeview and air conditioning. Costa Coffe is available within the bar lounge and the Barest restaurant serves great value contemporary food. The Trentham Estate hosts a 60 outlet retail village, Italian Gardens, Garden centre,Monkey Forest, Church, and 650 acres of Woodland walks. Alton Towers , Wedgewood and Waterworld are great family attractions within close proximity to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Stoke - Trentham Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.