We stayed here for two nights whilst visit Alton Towers. We thought about staying in Uttoxter Premier Inn but this one is cheaper and is still only about 35mins from Alton Towers and 25 mins to Uttoxter. The room was spotlessly clean lovely bath and shower good TV and a generous check out time of Midday. We didn't eat out of any of the restaurants at the hotel during our stay but they looked good a we saw the breakfast deal of when an adult orders a premier breakfast kids eat free which looked good. This hotel has everything you'd want in a Premier Inn comfy beds, cheap prices, good location, good sleep, friendly staff and clean rooms we only paid about £60 for two nights! I would highly recommend this hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Stafford North (Hurricane) Hotel Stafford
- Premier Inn Stafford North (Hurricane) Hotel
- Premier Inn Stafford
- Premier Inn Stafford North
- Premier Inn Stafford North - Hurricane Staffordshire
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Stafford North - Hurricane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.