“First time fantastico.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 175 Restaurants in Stafford
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Authentic, Open kitchen, Fully air conditioner, licensed, Gluten free pasta pizza dessert option ,premium quality Steak and fresh lobster
Stafford, United Kingdom
“First time fantastico.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

We loved our experience at Vivere. Staff were welcoming, friendly and quick. The buzzers on the tables are extremely useful because it allows the waiting on staff to cater to you exactly when you need them. Atmosphere was great with everyone enjoying their food and company. Food, which was very well priced, was excellent quality. All in all, I couldn't recommend Vivere enough!

Visited April 2013

Stafford, United Kingdom
“Good, honest, well priced Italian food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

As the title suggests it's good, wholesome Italian grub and the service is excellent. The interior is a little too dark but the mid-week pricing is so good that you'd be a fool not to take advantage of it.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Eccleshall
“Good honest Italian food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Been here on a few occasions either during the week where they have a good value menu that is a little limited for those on a limited budget.
At the weekend prices revert to the norm which are still reasonable for the town of Stafford.
Babak is the owner who heads up a mixed nationality team that do give good service.
A modern but dark eatery is what i feel best describes the public areas.
I can recommend the starters and mains but the choice of desserts leave a little to be desired with not much choice and may be bought in from out of house.
Good wines and draught lager.
One can park at the Halfords store car park (outside of shop hours ) and just cross the main road.
To summarise, nice staff, good food and not too expensive.I would go there again without hesitation.
There is no outside seating at this site.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Staffordshire
“Not a bad place to visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We visited Vivere as part of a group for a birthday meal, there were 6 of us in the end. We were seated immediately and drinks orders taken. After waiting ages (we forgot to buzz) we ordered our food. We visited on a Thursday and took advantage of the £5 meal offer. A variety of pizza and pasta was ordered and everything went down well. I really enjoyed my pizza lovely meal for the money! I would say that sat right at the front in the window was a drafty place to seat, cold for the duration of the evening :( The food and the service was first class though and I would visit again but only during the week, I dont think its worth the full price menu. This was my first visit to an italian too so I don't have much to compare it too. One thing I will mention however is the toilets, they only have 1 male and 1 female toilet in a small space, I found myself waiting in a queue of 3 ladies waiting for the 1 toilet which when you enter it is a huge room! Plenty of room to add another facility! Not a bad experience all in all though.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Mother's Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

6 of us ate here on Mother's Day the food and service was excellent as always. Even on what must be one of the busiest days of the year.