Stayed two nights to attend Remembrance Sunday. Room was clean but amazingly hot. Tried to turn down the temperature but told by staff rooms couldn't be cooled and offered a fan. First night was too warm and opening the window let in even more noise from the busy A38 25 metres away. Complained to desk staff next morning and was told an engineer could be asked to review heating as well as an offer of sheets and/or fan. Out all day and back late for the second night to find I could hear the occupant in the room to my left urinating and the room to my right coughing and playing their tv - no big deal until you realise it's two in the morning and I can't sleep once more. Mentioned this to desk staff next morning and promised a manager would be informed who would then contact me. 36 hours on and still no contact. Noisy road, paper thIn walls, thermostat that's set too hot and tired decor compounded by no follow up from management leave me with no choice but to give this less than Premier inn one star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Premier Inn Lichfield you will find everything you need for a good night's sleep. All rooms are ensuite with a shower and bath. Our rooms can accommodate double, twins or family's to suit those away on business or leisure. Wi-fi access available throughout the hotel. Close the the National Memorial Arboretum, Lichfield Cathedral and Drayton Manor Thomas Land! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Lichfield North East A38 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lichfield Hotel Lichfield
- Premier Inn Lichfield North East A38 Staffordshire