I made a major mistake when booking this hotel, I didn't check the pub. It's a four square pub. Cheap and cheerful microwave food. Nice friendly service but just terrible quality cheap food.
The inn itself is a bit tired, bathroom has been refreshed but the furniture in the bedrooms has been varnished to death. Comfortable bed as always and a very quite room (so far anyway). Have recently stayed at the awful premier inn in broad street Birmingham and the lovely premier inn, Leicester. This one is somewhere in the middle. Has to be said the staff at both the pub and inn where very helpful, warm and welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Premier Inn Lichfield you will find everything you need for a good night's sleep. All rooms are ensuite with a shower and bath. Our rooms can accommodate double, twins or family's to suit those away on business or leisure. Wi-fi access available throughout the hotel. Close the the National Memorial Arboretum, Lichfield Cathedral and Drayton Manor Thomas Land! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Lichfield North East A38 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Lichfield Hotel Lichfield
- Premier Inn Lichfield North East A38 Staffordshire