Stayed for one night. Great location overlooking the market square (though if you're bothered by early morning noise avoid rooms at front on marketday). All the rooms look a little tired and in need of udating. Food was very good, though again, the restaurant looked more like a cafe and needed some updating (also little details like 3 picture lights and one ceiling light not working tell their own story). Neither of us think it warrants its 4 star rating - 3 would be more accurate in our view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crown is a 15th century coaching inn overlooking the Market Place in the heart of Wells. The Crown offers affordable accommodation, great food and friendly service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Crown at Wells & Anton's Bistrot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown At Wells & Anton`s Bistrot Hotel Wells
- The Crown At Wells And Anton`s Bistrot
- The Crown Hotel Wells
- The Crown At Wells & Anton's Bistrot Somerset