Have just come back from a truly wonderful weekend at Stoberry. We were with two friends who had been before and thought it so enjoyable that they wanted to take us there. We were not disappointed. Frances made us so welcome and could not have been more helpful, booking evening meals and offering help on days out. The breakfasts are something else. All freshly made with freshly baked bread, scones and muffins. Stoberry is set on a ridge with views over the hills to Glastonbury Tor and with Wells Cathedral in the city below. The gardens are equally magnificent.
- Also Known As:
- Stoberry House Hotel
- Stoberry House Hotel Wells
- Stoberry House Wells, Somerset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within 26 acres of parkland nestles Stoberry House and its beautiful 6 acre gardens with breathtaking views over Wells, its cathedral and the Vale of Avalon. Stoberry is unique being completely surrounded by countryside yet within easy walking distance of the City. This luxury boutique bed and breakfast lies in beautiful surroundings, comfortably furnished reception rooms lead to tastefully and individually decorated en suite bedrooms and I look forward to welcoming you to Stoberry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Stoberry House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.