“TAKE ROOT AT PARSNIP” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Parsnips Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glastonbury
Parsnips Bed & Breakfast
99 Bere Lane, Glastonbury BA6 8BE, England   |
Ranked #2 of 61 Glastonbury B&B and Inns
Bromley, United Kingdom
“TAKE ROOT AT PARSNIP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights last weekend and can honestly say it is two of the best cooked full English breakfasts I have had for a while. Beds were comfy and all was spotless! The hosts were just as you would wish for and I would certainly like to find myself staying here again if/when I am in Glastonbury mode!!
thanks guys

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

223 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had a very nice time at Parsnips B&B! We stayed for one night on a road trip. Lynda is very nice and helpful, we immediately felt at home and she happily provided a lot of useful information. As we arrived a bit late in the evening, she even checked if local restaurants were still serving! The room we had (Tower room if I remember well) was a bit small but very nicely decorated, very clean, with a comfy bed and nice linen. The English breakfast was the best that we had during our journey (among 4 similar B&Bs), with a gluten-free option for my girlfriend. All in all we had a very nice stay, we felt very well at this B&B and we did not want to leave! We would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Glastonbury, Wells or Cheddar gorge nearby.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Northumbrland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

From the moment Linda welcomed us to the moment we left we come not have been looked after better. The house was spotless and great atmosphere. We had a cup of tea or coffee on arrival which was lovely after our long drive. Our room was fantastic with everything you could need,even fresh milk.Breakfast was the best we have had in any bed and breakfast,all freshly cooked and locally sourced. Linda was the best hostess ever and we will definitely return. A special mention to Bob and Tim,we wanted to bring them home. Parsnips is a superb family run business with husband and son giving a helping hand whenever needed. A fantastic start for our holiday. Thanks again so much Linda. Hope to see you again soon.

• Stayed April 2013
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

I came here for my birthday with my girlfriend, and was immediately made to feel completely welcome by Lynda. She gave us some very useful info about the local
vicinity including map. She got food in especially for my dietry requirements including a birthday cake! Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. You should definitely come here!!

• Stayed April 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Dear Lynda, you manage your charming B&B with so much love and passion. As soon as my best friend Sonia and I entered your house, we felt these amazing vibes. We really felt like family members and always enjoyed coming "home" from our trips. When I our last day came closer, we were very sad. We rather wanted to stay with you and spend some more days, weeks or months in Glastonbury. Glastonbury self is an impressive and atmospheric town. It attracted us at the drop of a hat. We surely come again! Thank you again for everything and especially for all the amicable conversations, small talks and laughs we have had together. You are a wonderful personality and your Parsnips brand is great. With love, Ivana

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We spent two nights at Parsnips B&B and it was truly delightful. The best welcome ever received after having spent nearly 4 hours in a car. On arrival, we were greeted with a warm and friendly smile from Lynda and enjoyed a lovely cup of tea while relaxing in the lounge. She also gave us a map of the area and highlighted all the attractions as well as some suggested local eateries. The room was lovely and spotlessly clean with a super power shower, which are all a must for me, and the breakfast in the mornings was absolutely delicious! The location is ideal too and within walking distance of everything. I would highly recommend staying at Parsnips B&B should you find yourself in Glastonbury. When visiting again, we will definitely stay there!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Brixham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

My Mum and I spent one night at Parsnips. We shared the twin room and were delighted with the quality, cleanliness and service we received. Nothing was too much trouble, from having a hand in with our bags, a cuppa on arrival and a recommendation of a fantastic Italian restaurant. The stay was wonderful, I just wished we could have stayed longer. The breakfast was superb perfect to set us up for the day ahead. A huge thanks to the wonderful Linda.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Parsnips Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!