“The Best” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European
Glastonbury, United Kingdom
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Probably the best fish and chips in the area, forget knights, these fish cakes are better and the fish is cooked to perfection.

Visited August 2013

80% Recommend
southwick sussex
“Great Fish & Chips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

This little fish and chip shop was great, I had the large haddock, Chips and mushy peas. Great value & very fresh, Good parking would defiantly visit next time in Wellington.

Visited July 2013
Glastonbury
“Best Chip Shop in Glastonbury”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

As a regular Friday night customer I have to say that I have never been disappointed by R & T's. All I must say is that a certain amount of patience is required, you will probably have to wait a little while before your order is ready but believe me , it will be worth it! There is another, much decorated, chip shop in Glastonbury but it is miles behind this one in terms of the quality it produces.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Glastonbury, United Kingdom
“Friday night special.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We collect our supper from R & T Fish Bar every Friday night. Its the best in the area, whether we have fish or meat balls (this site wont let me write the proper name, I guess it thinks I am being rude about homosexuals, which I am not.) its wonderful. The shop is so busy that every is always so fresh. Keep it up girls.

Visited April 2013