“Quick, exhilarating walk with awesome views” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Glastonbury
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Johannesburg, South Africa
93 attraction reviews
“Quick, exhilarating walk with awesome views”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Take the park and ride bus which leaves every 30 minutes to the base of the hill. Lots of interesting characters to meet at the top if you still have breath left! Great views!

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“The Tor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Whats not to like, mystical, reverence, spiritual if none of that takes you it's got a fantastic view at the top!

Visited June 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
“Most peacful place ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I loved the climb up to the Tor, challenging at times as I am not very fit, but places to sit on the way up helped. Nice to see new benches on the Tor. Felt like I was in a wind tunnel at the top, but felt like it was blowing my trubbles away, very peaceful and everyone we passed on the way up and down spoke, so refreshing that everyone was so friendly.

Visited June 2013
10 attraction reviews
“Views wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

After a long uphill walk to get to the path for the last steep climb I felt tired and not sure why I come this far,I looked up at the Tor,pondered if I should make the trek up the steep steps.i decided I had come that far so here I go.walking those steps to the final goal was hard and made my heart pound.but when I reached to top it became clear why you should go to this attraction the views all around was stunning the wind was hard but the scenery was breath taking.somersets best vantage point for the countryside views.

Algodonales, Spain
16 attraction reviews
“PHEW!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

A very steep climb up but worth the trek with fabulous 360 degree panoramas for many miles around. We looked to see if we could spot the Festival site but couldn't make it out.