“Heartwarming, feeling like home!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jasmin Cottage

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glastonbury
Jasmin Cottage
You added Jasmin Cottage to your Saves list
10 Manor House Road, Glastonbury BA6 9DE, England   |
Ranked #8 of 59 Glastonbury B&B and Inns
Hannover, Germany
“Heartwarming, feeling like home!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We have been several times at Jasmins Cottage, well located nearby High Street in Glastonbury.
Jasmins Cottage is run by Justin Bonner who makes the best breakfast and is such a nice person, for us she became inbetween a friend. She helps her guests if they have any questions and is also a wonderful massage therapist. There is a private massage cabin-try it!! Even getting picked up at Bristol Airport may be requested. They B&B is small, three rooms, one with an ensuite Bathroom. If you want to find a place to well like home book Jasmin´s!

Room Tip: Tree room is downstairs and may be used as double, peacockroom has an ensuite bathroom
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I stayed at Jasmin cottage in July this year and I found that the owner Justine was a very warm friendly person. From the moment I walked in I felt it had a home to home feel about it. The Interior is very characteristic and she has created a very calm relaxed atmosphere and this continues out into the garden, a beautiful jasmine tree is like an oasis. The room I stayed in was cosy and had a great selection of books. The breakfast was lovely great selection of hot food, museli, fresh fruit, toast etc. Justine has great local knowledge of the area and also of the historical and holistic fields in Glastonbury. The cottage is located only 3 mins walk from the centre of Glastonbury, its well worth the walk!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Derby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Jasmine Cottage is a lovely place to stay with a unique atmosphere. It is like staying with friends or family rather than a b and b. You feel at home straight away. there is a beautiful secluded garden. Justine, the owner, is very sensitive to the individual needs and personalities of visitors. Jasmine Cottage is very tranquil, yet is only 5 minutes walk from the centre of Glastonbury. I would not stay anywhere else in the town now.

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Jasmine Cottage is so convenient in the heart of Glastonbury but away from the hustle and bustle of the town's high street. Justine, the owner makes me feel so welcome every time I visit. Her guest house is a lovely home, very clean and friendly with great breakfast too! There's the added bonus of a lovely English garden at the back of the house.... satisfaction guaranteed everytime!!!

Room Tip: the upstairs room... peacock room has its own large bathroom...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Lichfield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I have just returned from a weekend in Jasmin Cottage & I'm already planning my return trip.
It had a very warm and cosy energy. I felt like I was at home. The lounge is small but perfect with loads of books and CD's. One night we lit candles and incense in the lounge and it was deeply relaxing.
We stayed in the Peacock room which is a big room with a private huge bathroom. Again it had a really nice energy. We had candles in there and it was lovely to go to sleep in candlelight. The duvet I have to mention is so soft, cosy and warm - a nice heavy one which I love - and the bed was so comfortable! We had the added bonus of having the cat Apache with us all weekend! So gorgeous! The only thing I would say is that the shower is quite low in the Peacock room and can't be moved up (maybe I am just too tall!).
Unfortunately it rained when we were there so we didn't get to experience the garden but it looked lovely.
I only met Justine briefly as she was off to run a retreat. Instead we were looked after by Sarah and Simon - both really lovely and helpful hosts.
The breakfast was really good and plentiful. I can't speak for Justine's but Simon's eggy bread was amazing! And Simon is very interesting to chat too. It felt like stayting over at a friend's house.
The B&B is only a 5 minute walk from the High Street so it's in a great location.
Jasmin Cottage is perfect if you want to get away from it all and chill or have some quiet time.
It's so cosy and comfortable. The hosts were also very laid back which added to the overall vibe. We were told to check out when we were ready and we allowed to keep hold of the key so we could have a cup of tea in the afternoon before we left.
I am planning a solo retreat there - why pay a fortune for an organised retreat when you can go to Jasmin Cottage for solitude/silence/meditation and to recharge those batteries. Will definitely be returning but for longer this time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Derby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

This will be my third visit to Jasmine cottage. It is truly a home from home.......you are welcomed in like an old friend. Justine is a wonderful, kind, warm and caring host. The location is perfect - a 5 minute walk onto the main street. The breakfasts are amazing (looking forward to getting a jasmin cottage porridge fix very soon) I really feel realxed and rested after my time spent in this special place. Very highly recommended if you want to experience Glastonbury and everything it has to offer - or equally you need a break from the old routine and some quiet reflective space.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Pahoa, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

What a sweet homey place to land after a long journey. The rooms are beautifully decorated and comfortable. You are 5 minutes walk from the center of town but removed enough to be quiet. The made to order breakfast in the garden was the perfect way to start the day. And if you want to pamper yourself Justine is an amazing bodyworker with a plethora of skills and training to cater to the needs of the individual. I have stayed here twice and will return whenever my travels lead me to Glastonbury. Mahalo nui loa for your hospitality and grace.

Carrie

Room Tip: If you have a problem with stairs pick the tree room it is on the ground floor.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Jasmin Cottage? Share your experiences!