The owners of this family run park have created a beautiful park with every facility you could wish for. It is especially good for dogs who had as good a time as we had. Where else would you find a heated shower for dogs next to the totally enclosed, immaculately kept dog walk. Anti-bacterial hand gel dispensers were also strategically placed at the dog walk and at toilet emptying areas.
The brochure says it all - and is not hyped up to appear better than it is.
The park is in farmland a short drive from lovely, friendly Glastonbury and is extremely peaceful.
Those that have not stayed here are definitely missing out on an exceptional caravanning experience.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Oaks Touring Park Hotel
- The Old Oaks Touring Park Hotel Glastonbury
- The Old Oaks Touring Park Glastonbury, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Oaks Touring park is an award-winning, adult-only campsite and touring park offering 5 star facilities in an outstanding environment. Set amidst tranquil Somerset countryside with spacious landscaped pitches, stunning views and spotless facilities it is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Perfect for walking and cycling. Only 3/4 mile from Glastonbury Tor. Course fishing onsite. Great shop with local produce, delicious home reared beef and fresh cakes daily. ... more less