“fabulious” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pilgrims B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glastonbury
Pilgrims B&B
12/13 Norbins Road, Glastonbury BA6 9JE, England   |
Ranked #3 of 61 Glastonbury B&B and Inns
Cardiff by the Sea, California
“fabulious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Wonderful! I've traveled many places in the world and this is my favorite. Brian and Clare were so friendly and caring. My room was quaint and full of character. It was walking distance to everything. I met lots of interesting people at breakfast and the meal was great too!!
I will definately come back again in the future.

Room Tip: They were all good
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

207 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Kent
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

we had a lovely time with Clare and Bryan they were so warm and kind, especially appreciated by Lee!! Breakfast with the other guests was a particular treat - great food and company - interesting conversation. Clean and comfortable, well placed to explore the area and freedom to come and go as we wished in fact everything we needed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Exeter, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Clare & Brian are brilliant hosts who go 'out of their way' to accommodate your every need and nothing is too much trouble. There's lots of interesting books in the lounge to relax into before retiring to the comfortable bedroom(s) where Clare will have added a welcoming 'choccy biscuit' to the tea & coffee making facilities. The breakfasts are nicely cooked and tasty. They are warm, lovely people and Dexter their cat is truly cool. I'll keep visiting and recommending my friends stay there!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Faro, Portugal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I have stayed at Pilgrims in Glastonbury during June 2013 , a cosy and friendly B & B ............ Thanks to my hosts , Claire and Brian I had a great time and a lovely stay !
I expect to see you soon:)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I just had an amazing 7 week stay at Pilgrims. I found it extremely clean and comfortable- it felt like home. I made use of the beautiful garden and lovely meditation room. Claire and Brian are very sweet people and I felt very comfortable and welcome. Highly recommended!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
London
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Unfortunately, I paid scant attention to the only two negative reviews for this B&B, which I later regretted. The house had an odd energy, and the use of the living room was not encouraged, as it is the only one in the house. The house in general is too noisy, we agreed that it was more like a hostel. I still can’t fathom how they achieved so many positive ratings – it’s very misleading.

Room Tip: Avoid ground floor.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
PilgrimsGlastonbury, Owner at Pilgrims B&B, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear scipio8,

We are so sorry to hear that you stayed with us in April of this year and had an unsatisfactory time. We are surprised that it has taken you 2 months to post this review on Trip advisor, however, we will try to address some of your comments, one at a time.

- the use of the living room was not encouraged.
We certainly did not want you to feel this way, and if this was the case at any moment then we apologise.
Here at Pilgrims we decided not to place TV’s into any of the rooms as the large majority of our guests do not want a TV and prefer to read books / relax / chat / mediate and unwind in the privacy of their rooms.

- the house in general is too noisy.
We are surprised to hear that you felt this is so as we have checked our April bookings and believe that the house was fairly quiet during this time.
We are a fairly large B&B as described on our website and we do have a come and go as you please policy to make people feel at home.
We will in the future do our best to inform anyone staying in the downstairs front room of their proximity to the front door, and ensure that it is appropriate for them to stay with us.

- we agreed that it was more like a hostel.
All bar one of our rooms is en-suite, the one exception being a room with it’s own private bathroom and the rooms are cleaned and maintained to the highest standard with fresh bedding and towels, tea and coffee in the rooms and a full English breakfast in the morning.
We strongly disagree with this statement, and are sorry to hear that you hold this point of view.

- odd energy.
The energies in Glastonbury are unlike those in the rest of the country (to the best of our knowledge). Glastonbury is a highly spiritual place with many diverse belief systems which all add up to the Glastonbury vibe. Energies do come and go, however most of our guests are attracted to the energy of this house.

- I still cannot fathom how they achieved so many positive ratings – it’s very misleading.
Once again, we are sorry to hear that this is how you feel.

Here at Pilgrims we try our hardest to ensure everyone has a pleasant and enjoyable stay. It is a shame to know that you did not come to us directly so that we could take steps to make your stay a more enjoyable one. We have taken your comments on board

If you would like to give us more feedback and suggest some constructive ways to improve our B&B then please do contact us directly so we can carry on this correspondence.

Kind Regards,

Clare & Brian at Pilgrims
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My friend and I had an absolutely lovely 2-night stay at Pilgrims. We loved the warmth and energy of the house and garden - and just adored Brian and Claire! We will definitely return! Staying at Pilgrims really enhanced our trip to Glastonbury.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Pilgrims B&B? Share your experiences!