“Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 459 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Bistro
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Private Dining
south west
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We live in Bath and go to Tilleys regularly for their early evening offer which is really good value for money. Did not book for Valentine's Day but visited with hope to get in and luckily did get a table the waitress being honest enough to say that there would be a wait but we did not mind. The food as always was excellent: we both had fresh fish, cooked to perfection with just simple vegetable accompaniement which was just right. The restaurant was packed, who else could say that these days? They are doing something right so give it a try, you will not be disappointed!

Clutton, United Kingdom
“A very special place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

A wonderful cosy atmosphere where the staff are very attentive even on a busy valentine weekend.the food was cooked with love and we really enjoyed the variety and the idea of a French tapas is my idea of heaven. Will definitely be returning. Thank you for making my weekend with my mum and sister just perfect!

Visited February 2013
Leicester
“Just wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Our trip to Bath from Leicester just had to visit Tilleys again. In Yr 2000 14 lovely ladies celebrated my hen night at Tilleys. Wonderful then and just as wonderful now 2013. Great! Friendly staff and food was fantastic. Champagne cocktail to begin and fab two course lunch - lots of choice, along with another champagne cocktail. Lovely easy atmosphere very busy and great service and very reasonable cost wise. The barlady remembered my fun hen night with my lovely friends. I would always visit this friendly little diamond of a place whenever I visit Bath. Looking forward to my next visit.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Any occasion, any time, always worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Tillers provides an unrivalled atmosphere with a clear sense of catering to any need. The staff are incredibly passionate and knowledgable, allowing you to relax and enjoy a selection of top class cuisine. I have been going to Tilleys for 10 years and have not once been disappointed

Redditch, United Kingdom
“GREAT LUNCH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Just back today from a trip to Bath.This is the first time i have ever bothered to leave a review but i really wanted to this time.I can honestly say that this was one of the best lunches i have ever had anywhere i have been at any time.The food was beautiful.We had a three course meal and although the choice was limited it did not matter as the quality was so good.The service was also very good and friendly.I can not fault anything about the bistro in any way.
In fact ,not only was our visit to TILLEYS the highlight of our trip but it would be a major reason for us to return for another visit to Bath later this year.I wish them every success in the future.

Wayne O'Malley