The Bath House is one of the best B&B's I know - I can't think of anything missing in the room. The only thing to complain about might be the busy road in front - but there's an air condition and if the windows are closed you don't hear anything. The Roman Baths are a 10 min foot walk away, so one can leave the car on the small parking lot in the back of the house. There's no dining room, breakfast is served in the room. Service is very warm, helpful and welcoming. You can ask them everything: what to do, where to go, where to eat.. So, really recommendable. Enjoy Your stay!
- Also Known As:
- The Bath House Luxury Hotel Bath
- The Bath House Luxury b&b
- The Bath House Luxury Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury B&B (and luxury serviced apartments) in the heart of Bath, just five minutes level walk to all major attractions including the Crescent, Spa, Abbey and Roman Baths. Stylish AIR-CONDITIONED en-suite B&B rooms with king-size beds, free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, iPod docks, fridges, hairdryers, fluffy towels, information guides and a generous hospitality tray. For extra pampering, breakfast is served in the PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ROOM. Luxury 1 and 2 bed Apartments also available - ideal for families, couples, small groups or corporate bookings. FREE PARKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your The Bath House Luxury Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.