Stayed here for 4 nights in October. We found the staff, Adelaide and Rob to be cheerful, helpful and very effective at their jobs. Breakfasts, served in the room, were on time, hot where appropriate and generous. The room itself was well-cared for, with some very minor comments dealt with quickly and well. Parking in a rental car with steering that is not on the familiar side of the vehicle would have been tricky, but at the first sign of a problem, Rob materialized to make it look easy. This is just a quick example of the kind of thoughtful help offered by this establishment. Kim and Paul, the owners, were evident several times and were also convivial and generous to us. Most appreciated and we will recommend the B&B wholeheartedly.
- Also Known As:
- The Bath House Luxury Hotel Bath
- The Bath House Luxury b&b
- The Bath House Luxury Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury B&B (and luxury serviced apartments) in the heart of Bath, just five minutes level walk to all major attractions including the Crescent, Spa, Abbey and Roman Baths. Stylish AIR-CONDITIONED en-suite B&B rooms with king-size beds, free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, iPod docks, fridges, hairdryers, fluffy towels, information guides and a generous hospitality tray. For extra pampering, breakfast is served in the PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ROOM. Luxury 1 and 2 bed Apartments also available - ideal for families, couples, small groups or corporate bookings. FREE PARKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your The Bath House Luxury Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.