The decor at this hotel was modern and classy. The comfortable beds with nice duvets which made it very homely. Much nicer than scratchy old blankets that hotels often have!
Breakfast was served in our rooms which was nice, and the room had an extensive selection of drinks available as well as iced water and Marks and Spencer biscuits. This attention to detail made it stand out from other hotels I have stayed in for a similar price.
Staff at the hotel were very friendly and available for local information when necessary and were very helpful prior to arrival also.
I would thoroughly recommend combining this hotel with a relaxing spa at the Bath Thermae Spa, which is a short walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique B&B (and serviced apartments) in the heart of Bath, just five minutes level walk to all major attractions including the Crescent, Spa, Abbey and Roman Baths. Stylish AIR-CONDITIONED en-suite B&B rooms with king-size beds, free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, iPod docks, fridges, hairdryers, fluffy towels, information guides and a generous hospitality tray. For extra pampering, breakfast is served in the PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN ROOM. Luxury 1 and 2 bed Apartments also available - ideal for families, couples, small groups or corporate bookings. FREE PARKING. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Bath House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bath House Luxury Hotel Bath
- The Bath House Luxury b&b