“A great evening out” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 91 attractions in Bath
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We have a super venue for our saturday shows... Find us at BRIDGWATER HOUSE, 2 TERRACE WALK, BATH BA1 1LN. In between the Huntsman Pub and The Ale House ... By daytime it's a hair salon! ...By evening a Magic Theatre :) We love the unusual and thrive on quirky.... Join us for the experience.
Somerset
158 attraction reviews
“A great evening out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

My wife and I attended the inaugural night and were greeted by Amanda and her fellow hosts. The theatre is small which makes it more intimate and provides good interaction with the magicians. The magic tricks are well executed and leaves you wondering how they actually happen.
If you live in Bath or are passing through try and make a point of visiting the theatre, it won't be long before it will be difficult to get a ticket to see the show.

Visited August 2013

Bath, United Kingdom
“Magical evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Had a great time at the theatre! It was a very cozy venue and I felt welcomed and as though I knew everyone at once though it was my first visit. I highly recommend it!

Visited October 2013
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“Great evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had seen this on trip adviser and thought that's different so booked it as soon as we got to Bath. It was well worth the money and Amanda was a great host. The venue is very cosy and that I thinks adds to the whole experience. We will go again next time we are in Bath.

Visited October 2013
Seattle, Washington
5 attraction reviews
“A Good Way to Spend an Evening in Bath”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Had a great time last night at Minerva Magic-a good deal at 10 pounds with wine included. Billy Kidd was a revelation! Hilarious, cheeky, quality magic. I will recommend this to my friends.

Visited September 2013
Bath, United Kingdom
“Wonderful magic show full of glamour and fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

A great evening of magic hosted by Amanda, fun interaction with the audience and wonderful ambience.
A really fun evening with two wonderful talented female magicians.
This is a must for anyone in Bath looking for something different to do.
Nibbles and drinks provided gratis, a very nice touch.
Will definitely recommend this to others.

Visited September 2013