“Good food and good times!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 459 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Good food and good times!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

I visited recently with some friends, and have to say the burgers and cocktails are the best I've had in the city so far. Everything is clean, well laid out and cool in a not over the top way. The food was served quickly, and was cooked perfectly.
The cocktails were delicious too! (I suggest the Devils Kiss, a mango and Scotch Bonnet chilli cocktail that blew my mind) and some friends of mine had the very impressive Storm.
All in all, I would recommend this awesome little bar to anyone, in any situation. A lovely place I will return to again and again.

• Arabic first
Bath, United Kingdom
“Best Burgers in England”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Burgers'n'Barrels was recommended to me by a friend so I thought I'd give it go and I'm glad I did.
The guy's running the place were fantastic and the Burger I chose was the best I've ever had.
Definitely 10 out of 10.(I'm going back tomorrow)

Bath, United Kingdom
“Fantastic ! A must try burger and barrel !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have been fortunate through several visits to have tried most of the superb dishes on offer!........And equally fortunate to have been tempted by the fresh and beautiful cocktails served by the team. The business is unrivalled in its friendliness, cleanliness and with superb hand made spiced and seasoned home cooked burgers it is rightly growing in popularity.
The small and intimate bar area provides such an inviting and friendly area to chat, have a burger or a beer or try one of the freshly made cocktails. It has a real mix of clientèle which only adds to the ambience and is now one of our more frequented establishments in Bath. I wish I could give it six stars as what it does it does to perfection! Try 'Mama's original recipe burger with cheese' (Only £4.50!) and add the fresh cut and fried chips for just £1 extra!. Then discuss with the owners what you like in cocktails and let them surprise you!! (Even better go in between four and eight o'clock and get two cocktails for just £8.50) Enjoy your visit as I know you will - but please don't go too often as its only a little place and we want to keep a seat for us!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“The team are really friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

The food is excellent and the head chef does a really good job. Everyone there are super friendly and offer fantastic service

Bath, United Kingdom
“Try and find a better place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Walking into this establishment you get the feeling that everyone is welcome. the greetings you get from the lovely barmen makes you feel at home. The burgers where made so fresh and amazing, it is now my place for lunch everyday. You can feel that the owners have put their hearts into making there place of work, a place of friendship. The chefs working in the kitchen where easy on the eyes if I do say so, and they way the passion they put into every they cook shows how much they care into making your experience there that much better.