“B&B Perfection” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 4 Beaufort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bath
4 Beaufort
You added 4 Beaufort to your Saves list
Beaufort Villas leading to Southbourne Gardens, Bath BA1 6LY, England   |
Ranked #42 of 193 Bath B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Oxford, UK
“B&B Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Two things really stood out for us:
1. The rooms are beautiful, and extremely comfortable
2. Staying in the King room, breakfast was served in the room, at a neat little table in the bay window with superb views.

Lynn is charming and friendly too, and everything about our stay was a delight.

• Stayed November 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
selly35
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

This B and B is absolutely stunning and Lynn is very friendly. She was on hand for local advice and helped us with choosing a restaurant for dinner. I would suggest booking a restaurant before you go if you are there at the weekend . I'm sure Lynn would be able to supply details of good restaurants to you before you go.We were only there one night but will be planning a longer return trip very soon!

Room Tip: We stayed in the room with the roll top bath and the views were exceptional
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Helsinki, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

My initial plan was to rent an apartment, but it was not so easy to find one as communication was slow, but then I coincidentally found 4 Beaufort (all started with very good and prompt communication). It felt like having a place for myself (that is spacious, own toilet, all new and nicely decorated, light) with all the positive sides of a bed and breakfast, like delicious breakfast, with great choice. On top I had very nice company from Lynn, who even got me a little birthday present when she heard it was my birthday. It felt like staying with a friend.
4 Beaufort is well located, about a 20 minutes walk into town, there is a very good pub close by (King William) and what I liked especially was that the whole place was spotlessly clean.

I love the city of Bath anyway and this time staying in 4 Beaufort made my stay especially nice. Will definitely come again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

First review I have ever written in my life - 4 Beaufort was beautiful and staff extremely friendly. Amazing views and the entire experience exceeded all expectations. I will definitely recommend this place to friends.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

4 Beaufort is a beautifully presented B&B with thoughtful attention to detail. The King Room made for a wonderful 3 night stay. The bed was very comfortable and I enjoyed all the little touches such as books, sweets and even a hot water bottle. The en suite contains a bath and a power shower as well as fluffy towels and robes. Something really unique about 4 Beaufort is that breakfast is served in the room. A table is laid in the room for guests each evening and a mini fridge is stocked with yogurts, fruit, cereal, tea, coffee and juice. There is also a hot breakfast menu from which you can place your order, there is however a small charge for this. Whilst 4 Beaufort enjoys lovely views of the surrounding countryside, it is approximately 30 minutes walk into the centre of Bath. Overall I would definitely recommend The King Room at 4 Beaufort to anyone looking to pamper themselves for a long weekend.

• Stayed November 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Beautifully situated, with stunning views from the windows. The bedroom was nicely decorated, cosy, warm and very clean. And so was the bathroom... The breakfast was delicious and I will never forget the taste of coffee served with it... It added something special to quiet mornings, which I spent admiring the autumn landscape.
Lynn is an absolutely lovely person - very helpful and hospitable. From the very first second of my arrivial she made me feel at home. She advised me a nice route to the centre- I enjoyed the walks every single day and each time discovered something new about Bath.
I highly recommend 4 Beaufort. Lynn and her lovely B&B wil make your visit to Bath an unforgettable one.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Santa Monica, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We only stayed one night here with our son. Lynn was lovely. The breakfast was sweet and the room perfectly accommodated the 3 of us...nice stand alone tub - clean towels. Lynn had put out some books on our son's bed she thought he would like to read...nice touch. The resto down the hill she recommended was very good and we had a great time there. It is NOT easy to find. So make sure you get uber good directions. It was not a walk into town for us (it was cold...one of the coldest Easter time breaks on record...and we had a 9 year old with us) but I think probably it is not a realistic walk for many people for many reasons. I would stay here again for sure. We only had the one night so we didn't 'dig in' so I don't have a lot more details to give. Again...stay here with confidence - it is the real deal kind of B & B. p.s. know that the breakfast is not the kind you come down to a large room and eat with others kind of sumptuous breakfast. It is a much lighter, in your room thing and you will be up-charged for many of the items so make sure you know that in advance and it won't be a negative for you.

Room Tip: It is very small so you will get what you get.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to 4 Beaufort? Share your experiences!