My wife and I stayed on a Saturday night recently. We received a very warm and friendly welcome from the young guy on the reception.
Our room was clean and tidy and as the weather was really cold and wet outside it was really nice and warm. The room we had was on the ground floor at the end of a corridor and on the evening we stayed we did not have any disturbance from any noise.
We had a couple of drinks in the bar area which was nice and quiet.
The buffet breakfast was okay with plenty to choose from and as I am a IHG member I am familiar with the service at the HIE group.
As an IHG member on a reward points stay the reception waved the car parking charge and for this I was really grateful.
All things considered we enjoyed our stay in Bath and the hotel is not far from the main shopping area which is about ten to fifteen minutes walk away. Everyone we encountered from the reception / bar staff were really friendly and helpful.
There is also a great Indian Restaraunt over the road (The Mint Room) that is well worth a visit..
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Bath Hotel Bath
- Holiday Inn Express Bath Hotel
- Bath Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Bath
- Bath Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the popular Holiday Inn Express Bath hotel and explore Bath's historic city centre on foot. Holiday Inn Express Bath's modern interior contrasts with its warm, honey-coloured Bath stone exterior. We're a short stroll from the historic city centre, where you can take your time with a relaxing session at Thermae Bath Spa. We are also close to Bath Spa train station for regular trains to London Paddington and Bristol Airport is a 40-minute drive. We're 10 minutes' drive from meetings at Bath's 3 Ministry of Defence offices and the University of Bath campus. Bath Spa University is only 5 minutes from Holiday Inn Express Bath by car. Avoid the traffic when visiting Helphire Group PLC and Amdocs, minutes away on Lower Bristol Road. The convenient Holiday Inn Express Bath is a 10-minute walk to the elegant Pump Room at the Roman Baths and the Grade I-listed Royal Crescent. Learn how the city inspired one of England's favorite writers at nearby Jane Austen Centre. Kids love mini-safaris at Longleat's rambling estate, a 30-minute drive away. Wake up to sausages, baked beans, scrambled eggs and more as part of the free breakfast buffet and watch Bath come to life from the windows of the airy Great Room. Our friendly Front Desk team will give you information on day trips to Glastonbury and Stonehenge. 60 onsite parking spaces are available at a charge and allocated on a first come first served basis. Wi-Fi is free for guests who book direct with the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Bath reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.