“deceptively delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Grimsby, United Kingdom
“deceptively delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

me and my wife visited bath for two nights. the second night we stumbled across the mouchuck indian restauraunt. on entering its is quite a small seating area, more of a takeaway really so i wasnt expecting a great meal, but wow was i wrong. we had a freindly waitor, and the service was quick. my wife had the chicken korma (standard for her), which was very tasty and i tried the ma goa chicken. something i have not seen in any other indian before. and it was probably the best curry i have ever had, just delicious. rice and garlic naan were also excellent, and was all a very reasonable price. if im ever in bath again ill be coming back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Somerset, UK
“Fantastic restaurant with consistently tasty, delicious good value food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I love this restaurant. It's unassuming, low key and very relaxed but the staff are great and the food is gorgeous. It's the only place I've found in Bath that serves paneer tikka. I've grown up in my family's Indian restaurants and been indulged by relatives' home cooking so I'm pretty hard to please when it comes to Indian food. This restaurant has improved significantly over the last year and we have yet to have a poor meal. The flavours are lovely! Be warned, the starters are big! The onion bhajiis can sometimes be a bit tough as they are, i think, refried to serve but they're still tasty. The selection of curries is vast and it's especially good for vegetarians. We love this place and enjoy both takeaways and eating in. I'd definitely recommend it!

• Visited April 2013
Gloucester, England.
“We had a very good meal here...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I visited Bath recently with my husband and had an evening meal here. We thoroughly enjoyed our starters and mains. The waiter was very attentive and friendly and advised my husband on what to choose as he can't eat food that is too hot - and he certainly advised him well.
We thought the price was very reasonable. We would eat here again if visiting the area.

• Visited February 2013
Bath, United Kingdom
“Value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

We live within walking distance of this small restaurant. It has been refurbished in the last year, has friendly polite staff, and the food is all made to order. For us it is a good mid week reasonable eat out. The great thing is you take your own bottle so no added expense for alchol.

• Visited March 2013
Bath
“microwaved starters cold in middle”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

we visited this restaurant last Tuesday, as there were people in it, you have to take your own wine, but there is a coop close by, we ordered the starters which came very quickly, too quickly they were hot on outside and almost frozen in middle. We complained and left immediately.

• Visited February 2013