“Quality Architecture” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Architectural buildings, Sights & Landmarks
3 attraction reviews
“Quality Architecture”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

A must place to visit when you come to Bath. Fantastic architecture. I really enjoyed imagining what everyday life was like here when it was built. The "below stairs" rooms, the main house and the garret room at the top. Another world. We walked around it after dark too and I must admit to being a little confused as we got about halfway round as to which road we came down to join it. Lovely atmosphere.

Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
7 attraction reviews
“A must see”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

This is an absolute must see if you go to Bath, a lot of films and tv adaptations have been recorded here and in the Royal crescent so you must go and view, its the pinnacle of Georgian architecture

Visited September 2013
Launceston, Australia
28 attraction reviews
“Lovely”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

The Circus is beautiful! The architecture in Bath is awe inspiring. You can see why it was such a popular holiday destination back in the day. Such a lovely place to go for a stroll!

Visited April 2013
Carthage
25 attraction reviews
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I guess I don't have anything bad to say about Bath.....The Circus was a place that was always beautiful to walk around. When I stayed with my grandmother there it seemed like my son and I were always walking thru the Circus to go some where. We always knew we could find our way back to the flat if we were at the Circus.

Visited June 2013
Hanoi, Vietnam
82 attraction reviews
“Better than the crescent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I love the Circus better than the Royal Crescent. It is confined, with beautiful Georgian architecture and the grass centre with it ancient trees is wonderful on a summers day. Always wished I could own a place on the Circus!

Visited July 2013