“Very nice stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 32 Hotels in Bath
London, United Kingdom
“Very nice stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This hotel is in a great location in the centre of town. The room was lovely, clean and comfortable and the breakfast was yummy. The only downside was the seagulls make quite a bit of noise which woke us up early. Besides this we were very pleased with our stay overall.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
JulianMather, Manager at Harington's Hotel, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review you stay with us. I am extremely glad to hear that you found everything to your liking and had an enjoyable stay with us.

I am sorry you were disturbed but and glad that you enjoyed your stay overall.

Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
essex uk
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

My fiance and I stayed in this hotel from 26th August for 2 nights 2013. The staff are so helpful and friendly they couldnt do enough for us, the breakfast is lovely and the eating area very clean.the room was cosy and nicely decorated with a big bathroom, tab hotel the best locationhe first night it was quite noisy outside due to it being bank holiday ( perhaps) and the seagulls are very loud. but the second night I didnt notice the noise but if you have trouble sleeping ask for a back room, All in all a fantasic hotel we will be staying there again and the perfect location. ( A visit to the thermae spa is a must :) )

Room Tip: back room less noisy.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review you stay with us at the hotel. I am glad that you had enjoyable stay and found everything to your liking.

We are lucky with our location being so central, I am sorry to hear you were disturbed on your first night. Generally we do not suffer from noise due to being on a small side road.

I am glad to hear you will stay again in the future and look forward to welcoming you again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed on Sunday night as part of a very special anniversary weekend. We can both honestly say that we would not stay anywhere else in Bath and felt we must leave a review for such a wonderful establishment. The staff were amazing, any help, advice or extras we needed came promptly and with a smile. Our room was extremely comfortable and clean with lots of lovely little touches making Haringtons stand out from a chain hotel. Location was ideal and breakfast was delicious - we got the impression that we could have ordered the whole menu if we had wanted. We were asked to move rooms to accomodate a larger party however we were upgraded as a result with the added bonus of a complimentary bottle of bubbles which we enjoyed in the hotels private hot tub - much more exclusive than the fully booked twilight package at Thermae spa! The member of staff who came to help us move seemed utterly mortified at having to ask us but to be honest I think we got the better deal!!! Do not hesitate to book your stay with Haringtons, we were sad to wake up in our own bed this morning. We will be back!

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for your very kind review od your stay with us at the hotel. I am thrilled to hear that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us at the hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the use of the hot tub.

I am happy to hear that you found the room upgrade to your liking and enjoyed the complimentary bubbles, and thank you for agreeing to the room change.

Thank you for your kind comments about the staff and the hotel as a whole. I am glad that you enjoyed your 1st anniversary with us and look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Oakland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

My family of 3 stayed here for 2 nights in August, during a 2 1/2 week vacation to England and Paris, and found this to be one of the better spots to stay. We stayed in cheaper B&B's, more expensive hotels, as well as apartments in London and Paris.
The staff were uniformly friendly and helpful, the room was attractive and comfortable, the location was central without being noisy, and the breakfast was better than most of the competition (although at this point I never want to see another "English breakfast" again!).
I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us in the hotel. I am extremely glad that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I am happy to hear that you found the room attractive and comfortable, and found all the staff to be friendly.

I do hope we welcome you again in the future.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I don't often leave reviews but always check trip advisor when booking a trip and I always find the reviews very useful.
Our stay at the harington's hotel was excellent, the staff were amazing and so helpful, nothing was too much and even offered assistance without being prompted, which is rare these days.

We were loaned towels for our visit to the bath spa, our bags were carried up to the room and loaded into the car when we left. We had a parking space and were allowed to keep th permit after checking out, so we did not have to worry about moving the car and were free to enjoy a day in bath.

I highly recommend this hotel and will be telling all my friends to stay here.

One last thing there is a great Gin bar down the street which is a brilliant, (if you like gin!)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
JulianMather, Manager at Harington's Hotel, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for your very kind review of the hotel and your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. I am also glad to hear that you found the staff to be helpful. We are always happy to help where we can, and I am certainly glad that you found this to be the case.

South Wales
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for a one night stop over in Bath and we were not disappointed. First class staff, excellent location and great buffet breakfast (continental). Car park not too far away and everything was clean and tidy. Only drawback was the two flights of stairs to our attic room. My fault, I should have checked first. Okay for my fit young daughter (22) but a bit much for a puffed out old dragon like me(55) ! Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room and avoid the attic!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. I am glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and found all the staff helpful.

Our standard rooms are all on the top floor, however we are always happy to assist with bags to the rooms.

Sheffield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Stayed at the Harrington for a birthday treat. Great location and the room has many of the little touches many hotels lack. Would thoroughly recommend for a weekend break and bath is small enough to visit by train or car

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for your kind review of your stay with us. I an extremely glad that you had and enjoyable stay and birthday.

I an happy you found everything to you liking and look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Manager

Been to Harington's Hotel? Share your experiences!