“Beautiful room and service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hawkins of Bath

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bath
Hawkins of Bath
You added Hawkins of Bath to your Saves list
4.0 of 5 Guest house   |   88 Newbridge Road, Bath BA1 3LA, England   |
Ranked #1 of 190 Bath B&B and Inns
“Beautiful room and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Diane and Glyn are really wonderful and thoughtful hosts. They give good recommendations and can even be the ambassadors of Bath! I was there for sight seeing and they provided so much information I had a fruitful stay.
The decor of the room I stayed in makes me feel like royalty. The breakfast portion is very generous.
I walked to and from bus station, sight seeing areas and the guesthouse. It was an awkward distance. Just far enough to be tiring (around 15-20minutes from Royal Crescent) yet too near to take the expensive transport.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights in the family room. Everything from start to finish of stay were just perfect. Couldn't ask for more.
Room was spacious, bright and very clean. The owner were very helpful in every way. Breakfast was delightful & unforgettable. It's freshly made to order. So far, I think it's the best English breakfast I've ever had.
Will definitely return to Hawkins next summer. Thanks Glynn & Diane for your genuine & warm hospitality.

• Stayed July 2012
Orange, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Believe all the reviews you read here, Diane and Glynn are amazing hosts and their B&B is top notch! I booked our 4 night stay based solely on the reviews, and was not disappointed. I simply cannot say enough about Diane and Glynn, they are amazing! One day, my husband and I didn't really have plans for our day so Glynn recommended a favorite route of his, he lovingly calls, "The Cheddar Triangle". So off we went with a map in hand, and wouldn't you know it, it turned out to be one of our favorite days out! So be sure you ask Glynn and Diane all about the Cheddar Triangle, it's well worth the journey! The B&B itself is lovely, beautifully decorated, and honestly, it feels like home. Breakfast is yet another high point, so incredibly delicious!!! Such a pleasure to stay, I can't recommend it enough.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

My mum recently visited Hawkins of Bath and asked me to post a review she went on to say she found it an extremely nice guest house she could not recommend highly enough Glyn and Diane was very welcoming hosts.

She would stay there again without hesitation on her next visit and she would not hesitate to recommend it to her friends or family who plan to visit bath.

Thanks so much for a lovely stay i look forward to visiting again.

Ann Bell, Norfolk

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Bedford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for the weekend after stumbling across it on TripAdvisor and we were certainly not disappointed.

Glynn and Diane are brilliant hosts and the house itself is beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean.

I could go on but suffice to say we loved our stay and if you are looking to stay somewhere you really should stop looking and book this place quickly.

• Stayed June 2013
Cheltenham, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Staying at Hawkins of Bath was a pleasure.Stunning property, so friendly,high quality rooms clean and comfortable, lovely decor, great breakfast. Nothing was too much.I cannot recommend it highly enough.I will definetly be returning.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Angmering, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We had a truly comfortable stay at Hawkins of bath, Glyn and Diane are fantastic hosts and make you feel very welcome, the breakfast was delicious, a lot of thought and attention to detail has gone into making the guest house so warm and friendly, it was extremely clean and the bedroom and en suite has been beautifully decorated as has the rest of the house. We look forward to a return visit to bath and will be booking up at Hawkins again we thoroughly recommend a stay at the guest house.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hawkins of Bath? Share your experiences!