We spent two nights in Bath, at Ashley Villa Guest House. The room was very clean, plenty of useful information, very friendly and knowledgeable staff (a big "thank you" for Adriana and Helias) and an excellent full English breakfast. No problems with parking at the house and the 20 minutes walk to central Bath was a pleasure!
- Also Known As:
- Ashley Villa Guest House Hotel
- Ashley Villa Guest House Hotel Bath
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family run guest house just 1.l mile from the centre of Bath. A selection of room, singles, doubles, twins and family rooms, all decorated in a contemporary style with modern en-suite bathrooms. All breakfasts are cooked to order with freshly prepared and locally sourced ingredients. There is a lounge and licensed bar, pretty patio garden with outdoor heated swimming pool. There is free wifi access throughout the guest house plus the added bonus of a large free car park for all guests. It is an easy 20 minute walk into Bath or regular buses stop outside Ashley Villa every 5 minutes. We welcome all, corporate business, tourists, groups, families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Ashley Villa Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.