“Amazing tasty food with great service.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #227 of 459 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Amazing tasty food with great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

We came here on a Saturday night after not getting a table in another restaurant. We were soon to realise that this was a blessing in disguise.
There were 4 of us, we each had a different starter & main and 2 desserts between us. Each course was unbelievable! The flavours were fantastic, having eaten in Thailand and Vietnam it's really nice to re live those flavours in England. I was surprised to see Vietnamese spring rolls and pho on the menu and particularly enjoyed them. The chilli squid was the best I've ever tasted, the pad Thai was flavour full and served in a very clever edible filo pastry bowl.
For dessert we had mango wontons with raspberry sauce and ice cream, these were a perfect way to finish a delicious meal.
The hostess and staff were very friendly and helpful, we didn't wait long between courses and we weren't rushed through either.
The prices are really reasonable too, paying just over £20 each with a drink.
I live in bath and I can't believe it is the first time I have been there, it certainly won't be the last!!
I would recommend to anyone who loves Thai food or wants to try something new.

“Fantastic Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Happened to walk by this restaurant on a day trip to Bath and decided to pop in for lunch as the set lunch menu looked good value. The food was delicious, fresh and hot - no complaints at all!! The decor and location is lovely. Service fine. Lady owner very friendly and made a fuss of my son & daughter and also gave us all a slice of her sons birthday cake!! Thank you :)

Stockholm, Sweden
“Excellent food and location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

We got a takeaway from here and it was very good indeed. Excellent green curry especially. Took about 10-15 minutes for the food to arrive. Friendly service, reasonably priced and great location with a terrace overlooking the river. Just accros the Pulteney Bridge.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fab place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

When I lived in Bath this was by far my favourite restaurant and always went here for special occasions. The food is really good and the service is excellent. I haven't been here for quite a long time as I moved away so I hope it hasn't changed

Visited June 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Thai Restoran”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

A little Restoran that serves Thai food. Food was alright. Location convenient. But the service was really slow.

Visited June 2013