myself and my husband stayed at lamp post in september,carmen and sylvia are lovely,they gave us information on bath and bus stops and where to eat etc etc.we had a great stay here.bath is about 5 minutes away and it is a lovely town.my husband had just had an operation and was on crutches well carmen and sylvia could nt do enough to help him.breakfast is wonderful and tea,coffe and toast is plentiful. the room that we was in was round the side and was great,tea and coffee making facilities very good. i would recomend this b and b to my friends, as my son is at university here i will be returning....well done ladies your a credit to this b and b..thanks for a great and friendly stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lamp Post Villa is an elegant Victorian Townhouse offering quality en-suite B&B accommodation with car parking in the center of Bath. Located just a few minutes walk from the city center, we cater for tourists and business people alike and aim to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. The friendliest B&B in Bath. Just ten minutes walk from the bus station and likewise ten minutes from Bath Spa train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Lamp Post Villa B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamp Post Villa Bed And Breakfast
- Lamp Post Villa Hotel Bath