“Quintessentially English!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Toad Hall Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bath
Toad Hall Guest House
You added Toad Hall Guest House to your Saves list
6 Lime Grove, Bath, England   |
Ranked #112 of 190 Bath B&B and Inns
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Quintessentially English!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012 via mobile

My family and I stayed here and rented the annex as we were staying in Bath for my brother's wedding which was at the Boatman restaurant right next door. For us the location couldn't have been better!!
It's a 10 minute walk in to town too.

The bedrooms are very small but fine as a place to lay your head and the house has everything you need in a self catering accommodation. Most of all the scenery is stunning!! My folks have already booked toad hall to take their friends from
New Zealand to in the summer.

The bedroom in the annex is quite a bit bigger, my parents stayed in here with my niece who is nearly 2 and that worked well.

• Stayed March 2012

Solo
Business
Croydon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2010

I stayed here for a weekend in April and had a really nice time. The hosts were lovely and really made us feel at home, the breakfast was also well cooked and the produce good quality. Parking was also no problem the road outside had a number of spaces and the city centre was only a 10min walk away.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2009

Spotlessly clean and tidy; very comfortable and welcoming and very central. I highly recommend this very reasonably priced guest-house.
I'm normally much too lazy to be bothered to write a review. If I feel the need to review a place I've stayed it must have been good!
We stayed in Bath at a 5-star hotel for two nights then on our last night wanted somewhere closer to the station and at a lower cost to save money. I didn't expect Toad Hall to be as good as it is. We were both delighted at how comfortable and relaxing it is. We had an ensuite shower and a wash-basin in our room, but the loo is shared by all three guestrooms, so that is the only reservation if you like your own bathroom.
Our room was fully-equipped with flat screen tv, hair dryer, teas/coffee and biscuits, soap, towels etc & plenty of drawers/wardrobes & it was all so clean. The bed was superb with gorgeous soft pillows.
If you are looking for excellent value for money then you'll be content here.

Been to Toad Hall Guest House? Share your experiences!