“Beyond my expectations, a truly hidden Gem!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Bodhi House to your Saves list
Bodhi House
4.0 of 5 Guest house   |   31A Englishcombe Lane, Bath BA2 2EE, England   |
Special Offer
Book direct from £90 p.n.
Ranked #8 of 193 Bath B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bicester, United Kingdom
“Beyond my expectations, a truly hidden Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2011

In brief I experienced wonderful hospitality, the rooms are very spacious clean and comfortable. The English breakfast is the best I've ever had made from fresh local farm produce. The view from my room was spectacular, and made my English breakfast even more memorable. The owner is very knowledgeable about the area and is always willing to help. I would highly recommend the Bodhi House to any traveller, whether it's family, couples, or business.

Room Tip: The top room has the best view, highly recommend
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Gloucester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

I stayed here for a couple of nights whilst working in Bath. The owners were welcoming and went out of their way to meet my needs, including giving me a lift to a local pub so I could get something to eat, as I had arrived late. They also got up early to make me breakfast as I had to leave by 7.30am.

The rooms were lovely, very comfortable and I loved the neal's yard toileteries.

Thank you very much, for a great stay.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2011

I spent a delightful week here. The bed is so comfy and the breakfasts are divine, a beautiful view over Bath too

• Stayed June 2011
Devon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2011

Don't bother with expensive hotels in the centre of Bath, Bodhi House is worth the short trip into town! Catherine is welcoming, helpful and runs a top class b and b. Our room was spotless, comfortable and had everything you need for a night away - Catherine only uses top quality products. The breakfast was absolutely delicious, and nothing was too much trouble. Catherine drove us into town in the evening and has even posted on a pair of shoes I left behind! I wouldnt stay anywhere else!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2011

My husband and I highly recommend this perfect B&B with the best vista view in the spectacular city of Bath! We have stayed at dozens of B&Bs in the US and other countries that we have travelled to, and this is our favorite! We loved the hospitality of Jamie and Catherine right from the moment we arrived! They couldn't have been more considerate, helpful and thoughtful! They bent over backwards to help us plan the last leg of our trip to London, helping us even book a place to stay (when most of them were sold out!) and plan our itinerary for the city! I have never stayed with nicer people that truly make you feel at ease and taken care of. You can also tell that they have an eye for detail... the place is impeccable from the decor and small touches in the rooms to the quality, fresh ingredients and presentation of the delicious breakfast! I could have permanently moved in, and did not want to leave! If you take the time to visit the beautiful city of Bath, I recommend choosing this perfect place to ensure a wonderful visit!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Llanelli, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2011

Bodhi house was by far one of the best places we've stayed. Room was bright,clean and airy with a fantastic view over the city of Bath! Breakfast was superb, all fresh produce cooked to order, you could have something different each morning,nothing was too much trouble. The owners made you feel very welcome and were very accomodating and friendly!Bodhi House is a 5minute drive outside the centre of Bath making it a more relaxed place to stay. Thank you Kath and Jamie for a very pleasant stay and we'll definately come back and stay with you on our next visit to Bath!
Deborah & Garry

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Crawley, West Sussex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2011

I travelled to Bath for a couple of days away and could not have picked a better place to stay. From the minute i got there to the minute I left, I was treated like a queen!
I had the most lovely stay in Bath and came home very relaxed.
The owners of Bodhi House, Catherine and Jamie, could not have been more welcoming, they were fantastic and lovely. The room I stayed in was perfect and the house itself was quaint, pretty and very clean!
Breakfast was amazing and made with care, I cannot thank Bodhi House enough and I will definitely be going back. I had such a lovely time.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo

Been to Bodhi House? Share your experiences!