Stayed at the Hussey Manor Hotel for one night, wish it could have been more. The room & bathroom was extremity well decorated and good sized. Lovely comfortable bed and pretty views. Stayed for evening meal, which was very good. Perfect for a quiet short break (couples etc).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drive over the bridge spanning the original Tudor moat, up to the doors of our family owned and managed Albright Hussey Manor Hotel where you will receive a very warm welcome. Set in over four acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, our grade 2 listed, classic country house is one of only two hotels in Shrewsbury to be awarded four AA stars. Dating back to circa 1524, the hotel encompasses a wealth of history whilst offering the highest standards of comfort, cuisine and service. Our 26 superbly appointed bedrooms are all individually designed and our Moat Room Restaurant has an enviable reputation for some of the finest dining in Shropshire.Our aim is to ensure your visit to the beautiful county of Shropshire is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. We look forward to welcoming you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Albright Hussey Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albright Hussey Manor Shrewsbury
- Albright Hussey Manor Hotel Shrewsbury