“Nice Modern Theatre” 4 of 5 stars

Southport, United Kingdom
26 attraction reviews
“Nice Modern Theatre”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Seems to be very well designed, seats are comfy and nice cafe for a drink at half time. Only problem to us was that the crowds trying to get out all at once when the shows had finished were terrible and somewhat spoilt our evening. Might be a good idea to try to stagger the finishing times of the different theatres a little - it was really frightening for my old Mum - and me!

Visited November 2012

midlands uk
12 attraction reviews
“girls night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

brilliant show !best order drinks before break so dont have to que at bar .lovley setting over river severn , and foods good ,great night out .

Visited May 2012
Bristol, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
“Ugly exterior.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

What an ugly building for such a beautiful town. The theatre itself is OK but if bigger would have been able to attract bigger acts. Restaurant average at best with café atmosphere, not even table cloths and staff are dull.

Visited January 2013
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
“What an enjoyable Panto!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

5 stars for the performance of Jack and the Beanstalk! The whole routine was enjoyable as it was warm and cosy, sometimes outright hilarious, but never cringeworthy. It is the first time I have been to a Panto, and I have been to many over the years with my own sons and now with my grandson, that I have not had any idea of who the actors and dancers were. They all played as a group and there was no performance which relied on a TV star's role or personality. Top score to Dame Trott and her son Billy. Great double act. The singing was also very good and in tune! We will be back next year!

Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Good Local Theatre”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Good choice of entertainment at a lovely theatre.. I love Blood Brothers, and couldn't belive that the tour stopped in Shrewsbury the week of my wedding last year. I'd been meaning to take my husband to see the performance since we met.. and I got the chance to, on my doorstep! Good facilities and ample parking at Frankwell carpark (free parking after 6pm) heartily recommend either the Theatre Severn Restaurant or Cafe Frank just down the road as a pre-Theatre dinner option..