“So Glad I looked on Here BEFORE we set out!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 20 activities in Shrewsbury
Type: Spas
Attraction Details
Stafford, United Kingdom
“So Glad I looked on Here BEFORE we set out!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

Thank you all ....... We were due to go tomorrow, and after reading these awful Reviews, have quickly changed our minds! Long journey saved, and a phine call to Groupon first thing tomorrow morning! Grrrrr.

Visited March 2012

“Thanks for your reviews onn Dry Brook Spa”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012 via mobile

We were due to go this weekend so you have all saved me a lot of hassle. Thanks for your reviews, just emailing Groupon to hopefully get a refund.
:-)
Jo x

Coventry, United Kingdom
“still taking booking but not open”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

I made my booking though the groupon booking website just yesterday to go this sunday (5th feb). Whilst looking for the phone number today came across all the terrible reviews. Thank goodness everyone posted their thoughts! I called groupon, who were very good, and said the spa has closed and they would refund the money to my card. An hour journey and a lot of disappointment avoided - phew! Thank you

Visited February 2012
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Do not book here! It's a scam!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012 via mobile

Booked a spa day through Groupon. Took weeks to finally get through to the 'spa' on a mobile phone number.

Read quite a few bad reviews, but thought I would give it a go. Day before the spa day I received a txt saying that due to management issues they were closed (very similar excuse to others on here!)

Quite glad we didn't go in the end. Received a full refund from Groupon.
Went to Serenity in Shrewsbury town instead!

“Don't go...I'd rather bathe in local sewage!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012 via mobile

Went to Drybrooke today...gastly place! Chased by a dog! Mould on the walls...owner was very strange...abit slutty! Flirting male gardener! Very bizarre! Treatments were poor...filthy facilities...words don't describe my feelings! Very poor! DO NOT GO!