“WELL WORTH A VISIT” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“WELL WORTH A VISIT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Unpretentious, good food made up from good ingredients cooked simply which does not detract from the food. Good service and a very relaxing and happy atmosphere.

87% Recommend
“Fantastic! !!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I am a regular customer at the pantry for lunch and I love the daily specials...by far the cheapest quality lunch in town! I have always been aware that it transforms into a tex-mex restaurant at night but I haven't eaten there before. I decided to give it a go on friday night and it exceeded all of my expectations! To start with, I have to point out that the service was exceptional and the cocktails were perfect! I love cocktails and its rare to have such attention to detail...by far the best cocktails in the town and I think the best ive had outside of London! To eat I had the pulled pork....it was food heaven and although the portions were very generous, I had to eat it all! I was very impressed and they have definately got it right on every aspect. I will definitely be returning and its now my lunchtime hideout for yummy food as well as my go to restaurant at night!!!

“Hunger busting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Had been looking at the menu for a while, finally got the chance to experience for myself, doubled up on a pulled pork sandwich, was warned it was a lot....and wasn't disappointed...! Service was friendly, my daughters steak and prawn fajita was great! Must come back for a cocktail and more of the marvellous food on offer.

Visited August 2013
“Pulled pork heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Had a cracking meal here.
We sat on the bar stools where the food is cooked and watched our meal been prepared in front of us whilst talking to the 2 guys in the kitchen. The biggest burgers I have ever seen freshly made in front of us and a pulled pork bap that would feed a family of four.
Will definitely be eating here again.
Great food great service and really friendly staff

Melton Mowbray, United Kingdom
“first time eating mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

first time i had actually eaten in a mexican restaurant couldn't say how authentic it was but the food was fabulous, i took the chilli sauce challenge and won!

Visited August 2012