“A Lovely Cup of Tea” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Wallasey
“A Lovely Cup of Tea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

A convenient place to stop and rest and enjoy the food after a hectic round of visiting the museums.

Visited October 2012

Telford, United Kingdom
“Wonderful afternoons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Excellent choice, brilliant location, friendly staff. I have been here many times. My favourites are Mr Telford's Afternoon Tea, Chocolate Milkshake Deluxe and Toasted Fruit Scone.

Visited August 2012
Newport, United Kingdom
“Hmmmm...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

It was ever so pretty in there and the ambiance was lovely. the asthetics of the place really complements its pretty ironbridge surroundings. however the food was average and we had to send our drinks back as they had not taken our orders correctly. my sister had to send back her bannana milikshake as it was not as described and was undrinkable. however they were more than happy to correct their mistakes and willingly did so.

Visited October 2012
“Heritage day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I was unaware during a recent trip to ironbridge this weekend that it was world heritage day I felt so lucky to of planned my trip at the right time !!! When it came to lunch time my family and I felt that a small tea shop in the square who be a lovely place to stop as it was situated with a perfect view of the bridge itself and had a lively music stage set up opposite. Once we found a free table we were served by a lovely little waitress who was polite, helpful and surprisingly cheery as it was so busy. We waited a short time to receive our drinks and only a few minutes later our lunch arrived both were beautiful. All the staff were very polite and even moved tables to accommodate our large food order and still even though it was busy tended to our every need. A must when in the area and so is their lovely loose tea leave. Perfect !

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“An excellent end for my trip to ironbridge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Drinks, Food, staff and atmosphere is very welcoming. I was very impressed with the excellent service received today, staff are very polite, food is scrumptious and the tea is perfect! I Would recommend anyone visiting iron bridge to visit the tea emporium.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere