“A lovely night out” 5 of 5 stars

+44 114 233 3574
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Vito's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 1,161 Restaurants in Sheffield
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Business hours Tuesday to Sunday 6.00Pm/11.00Pm Close Monday Open on Monday evening & lunch time for party of 10 plus.Children,family and office party are welcome. Vito's is one of the longest established Italian restaurant in Sheffield founded in 1991,gone trough two recession in the 1991 wen first open and seventeen years later in 2008 and still going strong. Owner and chef Vito Ciaraolo start is career at the age of 14 in its native town call Bella in south of Italy. We make sure you all have memorable time on your visit to Vito's with our very professional staff and owner ,always willing to help
“A lovely night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We've eaten at Vito's on numerous occasions - the food is always terrific and to make things even better is the great service, friendly, helpful & so welcoming - would recommend - try it you don't know what you are missing!!!

Visited October 2013

“Romantic Meal for 2”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I took my boyfriend here for his Birthday meal and I'm in no doubt that we will return for special occasions in the future. I thought the restaurant decor was cosy, rustic and romantic. The staff were very friendly and made recommendations as they knew it was our first visit. The food was divine and we struggled to fit in a dessert. However, I'm glad we did as the waiter brought out my boyfriends tiramisu with a candle in and everyone sang happy birthday which was a special touch, as was the shots of lemonchello.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best lasagna ever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

My Girlfriend and i went for a meal at Vito's, the staff were superb they could not do enough for us. The food was that good we asked to see the chef so we could compliment him properly. Its really nicely decorated, cosy and its not too expensive really either. We will be back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sheffield, UK
“watery food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I felt like I was transported back to the 70s dining experience. huge menu too many choices and the chef obviously cannot manage as there was no flavour in any of our food choices. Friendly service but noticeably empty seating.

Visited July 2013
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Best Veal in Sheffield.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Went tonight just for a romantic night, wasn't dissapointed, the wine was perfect, Paulo was the most convivial waiter, Ola an excellent house manager and the food Vito served us..... Oh The Food, I ordered Blue Veal with Porcini Mushrooms, by far the best blue steak I've had actually was blue when requested! My partner had the rarest, nicest white truffles in a risotto which I tasted, I've had truffles before, but these were a cut above. Fantastic.

• Visited October 2013