“Reliable food and super, friendly staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian, Balti
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Reliable food and super, friendly staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Lovely food, plenty of choice. Never had a bad experience there-standards consistently high! Pickle tray always a winner and sikh kebabs always tasty.

Visited May 2012

Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I have always loved ayeshas but recently have been left a little dissapointed,some of the curries didnt live upto the usual ayeshas i know and enjoy and on a few occasions they have forgotten something form an order,also not very hot (temperature).

Visited April 2012
Sheffield, England
“Quality may have slipped”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

We had a good meal at Ayesha in January and I gave it a good review here. At the time the waiter mentioned there were some changes coming. Recently we had a takeaway from them and the food was really not up to the standard that we have experienced before. Stodgy Nan bread, tough lamb and generally the food felt less interesting,
So that might be a one-off but I would not go back. Also I'm fairly sure that previously they offered a delivery service but this time it was collect only. So something is changing and maybe they are overstretched or not so well organised as in the past.

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
rotherham
“Still one of the best after many years!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Friends and I used to visit Ayesha's on a fairly regular basis many years ago to round off a good, 'Friday Lad's Night Out', and were never disappointed with the quality of the food and friendly service.
On a recent very quiet mid week evening I returned to this restaurant once again along with a visiting business colleague who had left it to me to choose our venue to eat. Both he and I were delighted with our meals (great pickle tray and poppadoms) and it was just as I remembered it. The only fault I could find was the closeness of the table to the fixed bench type seats, perhaps they were always like this and it is I who have increased in size rather than the tables?
Highly recommended, it will definitely not be years this time before I return again, I had forgotton what I had been missing!

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“A great Indian experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

We have frequented this restaurant dozens of times over many years and always had excellent food and great service. This is an upmarket Indian with very nice decor.