“Suberb set menu” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Suberb set menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I don't understand the last persons review kitos is a wonderful little restaurant , with good food at very competitive prices but even better value is the set menu.
We had sardines off the specials board for starters and for mains I had slow cooked beef on mustard mash with vegetables , my partner had salmon off the set menu .
For dessert we had home made tiramisu and lemon cheesecake.
We both had coffe , and two bottles of water .we took our own wine but there is no corkage on the set menu .All for only £18 each so for £36 we had a brilliant night for a very reasonable price .Going back soon with family and friends.5 stars for food and service.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

91% Recommend
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

a proper Italian restaurant serving a range of authentic dishes cooked superbly! the specials board is really good. service is good. bring your own wine/beer is a bonus. very enjoyable night out.

Sheffield
“Lovely little Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Just a quick review to say the good was lovely, service superb and the atmosphere really good.

It's almost like eating really good home cooked Italian food in someone's front room.

Set menu provides excellent value for money - especially when combined with bring your own booze.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

I went here on Sunday evening, and can honestly say I've never had such a nice Italian meal.
The food was delicious. I ordered the ribs for a starter, expecting a few standard ribs in BBQ sauce. I was very pleasantly surprised. They were large, boneless and perfectly cooked, in the nicest Italian BBQ sauce. Best starter I've had in a long time. Definitely recommend it.
I chose a chicken main, and although it wasn't the best, that was more down to my choice than the quality. It was still very tasty. My girlfriend chose adifferent chicken main, and that was amazing.
The restaurant is Bring Your Own Booze, which isn't a problem, although it does seem to cause people to have "too much". There was a large group on a table near us, and they had bought their own wine. After a while, they did become very loud, which was rather off-putting. Hopefully, that was a one off.
The most impressive thing about the night though seemed to be the staff. There was one waitress, seating people, taking orders, serving the meals, and yet everyone was seen too very quickly, with far less of a delay than you get at other restaurants with more staff.
All in all, the food was delicious, the service was fantastic, and, had it not been for the large party, I could tell the atmosphere would have been excellent. Would highly recommend.

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Great value for money, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This busy little restaurant must be one of the longest-standing restaurants in Sheffield, and it's not hard to see why. It's good Italian food at reasonable prices with excellent service.

Despite there being 10 people in our group, we were all served within minutes of each other. I had Chicken Lemonchello which was very light, tasty, and perfectly cooked.

As a bonus it's BYO!