Stayed here overnight to go to the strictly tour at the motorpoint arena.We arrived just before 2 on the saturday afternoon to a very pleasant and genuine welcome. Our room was ready so we had a quick check in and up to our room.
The room was spotless and warm on entering with plenty of room. The huge bed had a choice of pillows and the tea/coffee making tray had lovely mugs.
The bathroom was spotless, with lovely soft, fluffy white towels. We had an excellent power shower and endless hot water for a soak in the bath.
We never heard a sound all night even though the lodge seemed very busy.
Breakfast was the usual offered at premiers but cooked to perfection and both hot and cold were constantly being replenished.
The staff we encountered were all lovely people and we look forward to staying again and will certainly recommend.
The motorrpoint arena was a 15/20 minute stroll away on flat paths and Meadowhall 5 minute walk away again on flat paths
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Sheffield (Meadowhall) Hotel Sheffield
- Premier Inn Sheffield (Meadowhall) Hotel
- Premier Inn Sheffield Meadowhall
- Premier Inn Sheffield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheffield Meadowhall Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an integrated restaurant serving a mix of traditional and contemporary dishes. Ideally located within easy reach of the M1, opposite Meadowhall shopping centre. Local attractions include Ice Sheffield, Motorpoint Arena, The Institute of sport and Valley Centertainment. Conveniently positioned for Meadowhall train station and just 3 miles from Sheffield train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Sheffield - Meadowhall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.