“Snooker and stop over ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 57 Hotels in Sheffield
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Snooker and stop over ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Great hotel, does exactly what it saids on the tin! Good staff, comfortable and great value. Particularly good position for the crucible theatre. Will use again. Bed was extremely comfy and room very clean. Staff couldn't have been more helpful.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Joanne C, duty manager at Premier Inn Sheffield City Centre Angel St, responded to this review, yesterday
Hi
Thank you for taking the time to review your say here with us at Premier Inn Angel Street

Its great to read that you found our beds comfy and the location to the crucible good, I hope you enjoyed the snooker.

We hope to welcome you back in he near future
Katie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Polish first
Province of Treviso, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I had a lovely stay at Premier Inn's. The bed were amazingly soft and extremely comfortable. The room and bathroom were clean and modernly arranged. People welcoming and helpful. I definitely suggest this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Joanne C, Duty Manager at Premier Inn Sheffield City Centre Angel St, responded to this review, yesterday
Hi thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at Premier Inn Angel Street.
Were glad to see that you found our beds extremely comfortable and our team welcoming and helpful, I will pass your comments on im sure all the team will be pleased.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future
Boston, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Had good nights sleep on very comfortable bed with room at just the right temperature.. Wifi excellent and free. Very attentive staff. Great location for all amenities. Don't hesitate to book this great hotel

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Joanne C, duty manager at Premier Inn Sheffield City Centre Angel St, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Hi thank you for taking the time to review your stay here with us at premier Inn Angel Street.
Its great to read that you had a good night sleep in our comfortable beds, all the beds at this Premier Inn have the new mattresses, we are a city centre hotel so we are central to all local amenities which I’m glad you found convenient.
I hope to welcome you back to stay here with us in the near future
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Really I had a good sleep as granted. Nice and quite invironment. New think I did like that was WiFi though it's was very very slow .check in was quite easy , no big question and check out was same as well.

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Joanne C, duty manager at Premier Inn Sheffield City Centre Angel St, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Hi thank you for taking the time to review your stay here with us at Premier Inn Angel Street.
Its great to read that you found it to be a nice and quiet environment, and that you found check in very easy.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future
Canterbury, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Staff excellent food great room above very noisy you can hear the people above walking around and horizontal jogging! I stayed for 2 night first night great 2nd night awful! If you stay here I recommend the top floor

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Joanne C, Duty Manager at Premier Inn Sheffield City Centre Angel St, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Hi Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here with us at Premier Inn Angel Street, Thank you for leaving a great review im happy to read that you found our team excellent. I am sorry that you experienced some noise disturbance during your stay. If you do choose to stay with us again please contact the hotel directly and we can request you a top floor room.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Don't hesitate to book this hotel. I just stayed there for 5 nights, went to the world championship snooker. The Crucible Theatre is just a 5 min walk, very easy to find. Took a taxi from the Sheffield train Station, which costed me 4.10 Pounds during the day and 3.80 Pounds in the early morning.
Very friendly reception staff, clean hotel and clean rooms. Wifi is for free, works very fine. It's not the quickest Wifi I've ever experienced, but it was quick enough. If you want, you can upgrade to super Wifi for 5 Pounds a day, but I didn't think that was necessary.
Bar and restaurant, can't really say anything about that, because I haven't used them. I saw breakfast costed 8.75 Pounds a day, which I think isn't that cheap. You can go into town, much cheaper. Enough bars and restaurants close to the hotel.
I slept very well, if you don't there's a guaranteed good nights sleep policy. No noise from outside. A bit of noise from the rooms above me, slightly annoying was the music very early. But it didn't bother me that much.
Would definetely recommend this hotel. I will book it for next years championship.
Great price/ quality.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Joanne C, duty manager at Premier Inn Sheffield City Centre Angel St, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Hi
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here with us at Premier Inn Angel Street.
Thank you for leaving such a great review, I’m sorry that you experienced some noise from the room above however I’m glad that it didn’t bother you too much,
I hope that you enjoyed the snooker and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

It's a premier inn so I only expect a room and good nights sleep.

I stayed here in March several times and had to make several complaints, and I don't readily complain about anything.

The main problem was with the standard of room cleaning. In fact on one occassion it wasn't cleaned at all.

I also complained direct to their head office who didn't bother to respond.

The reception staff however were great and helped me out when I needed to print some documents.

Ominous the city on business and now stay elsewhere.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Joanne C, Duty Manager at Premier Inn Sheffield City Centre Angel St, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Hi
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here with us at Premier Inn angel Street,
I am so sorry to read that you experienced issues with the cleanliness of the room, we do take feedback very seriously and your comments have been passed onto our head housekeeper.
I do hope that this doesn’t prevent you from staying with us again.
Kind regards
Katie Swallow

Been to Premier Inn Sheffield City Centre Angel St? Share your experiences!