“Amazing food, so tasty and delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Middlewood Road, Sheffield, England
Improve this listing
Ranked #652 of 1,078 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Chinese
“Amazing food, so tasty and delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

We love this Chinese resturant. The salt and pepper chicken starter is the best I've ever had. As is the crispy chicken in chilli Cantonese sauce. Nice real chicken crispy on the outside tender on the inside. We also enjoy the currys and other dishes too many to mention. If your looking for a small restaurant with proper food this is your place. We have also had lovely service. At times when busy,service is a little slow but it's well worth the wait. We love it here.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Staff mistakes on food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Poor quality service. Staff gave me prawns in food I asked without.
I called this lady and she asked me questions right down to my height.

Would never step foot in that place again!

Avoid!

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“The most amazing Chinese food around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

I am a very fussy eater! At every other Chinese I am always disappointed as I order spicey crispy chicken and it just cones like shreds of batter... Not here! Thick juicy chicken costed in crispy coating! Very flavoursome! Everything about it is amazing! Atmosphere when eating in is a little awkward and quiet at times but u make ur own fun! Top marks!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Lovely food not so good service!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Not many people in ordered food which then came wasn't the right food I ordered after waiting a good 10 minutes then all the workers stay around us didn't feel very nice at all to be watched having your meal

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
sheffield
“Good food but service needs an upgrade”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We have dined here many times over the years and the food has always been good quality. Unfortunately the last time we ate here with a group of friends we were very unimpressed with the service. We were a group of 10 and spent a considerable amount of money. The bill came and was settled when just before we left the waitress came and said she had forgot to charge us for coffee so she wanted more money. Bearing in mind how much we had spent on food and drink and that the omission was their fault we were a little taken aback at her abrupt request for more cash especially in view of how slow the service had been. We waited nearly 30 minutes for them to bring us menus!
However in view of how much we usually enjoyed it here we decided to go for a meal to celebrate my husbands birthday. We hoped that the previous experience was just a one off. Unfortunately this time was equally poor. Service was extremely slow. Although the food was good, on the main courses one of the dishes didn't arrive until 10 minutes after we had started eating and was cold. We were repeatedly asked if they could clear away while we were still eating which made us feel really rushed. The third time they asked my husband was actually putting food into his mouth!!!! Drinks were slow in coming and two of the staff brought chopsticks although we already had them but neither of them brought the bowls we needed. When they finally brought the bill the person in charge told us that she was training all new staff. No problem with this at all everybody has to learn, but how much training do you need to know that if somebody is actually eating the chances are they're not finished with their meal! We were offered 10% off our next meal but overall it spoilt our celebration and I'm not sure we will eat there again in the near future.

• Visited April 2013