“Fabulous night out...!!” 5 of 5 stars

Sheffield
3 attraction reviews
“Fabulous night out...!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Went to see Anton Du Beke with my Mum. Staff were really helpful and friendly, including bar staff. The venue is truly amazing, you end up cricking your next from the minute you enter because of the elaborate ceilings. Great night, great acoustics. Good view from the circle.

Visited February 2014

Leeds
“Great customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Me and my 9 year old daughter were desperate to go to the James Arthur gig, but it was sold out. I rang the box office to see if there were any seats available last minute. I spoke to Adam who firstly confirmed it was sold out, but then released 2 seats that werent on sale for us.
He was very helpful, explained where to pick the tickets up, pointed out great places to eat, and even came to see us during the interval to see if we were alright!
Very happy with the night and the service we received! A valued team member and a fantastic venue!

11 attraction reviews
“Beautiful building, great show - Oh yes it was ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Most recent visit to see Snow White which I loved as much as my daughter. Seats great, we were on row H which was actually 2nd row of the main seating so were very happy. As always wish sweets ice cream etc were not so expensive I think we would still spend the same if things were cheaper, no need for over £2 for a tub of ice cream in my opinion.

37 attraction reviews
“Great Place For Entertainment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Sheffield City Hall is great place for entertainment...with excellent decoration and good seat arrangement. The food and drinks are good value...while the entertainment is often top of the class!

9 attraction reviews
“A great entertainment venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

We have visited the Sheffield City Hall many times over the years, and it is always a lovely place to go to. We went for the Panto the other day and I was really impressed with the décor and all the refurbished seating.

It is a pleasure to go and we will be there again next week for a pop concert!

I would recommend this venue to anyone.